Sidor

oktober 25, 2009

muse x4

in honor of muse, who made our lives ten times better last night, here comes a quartet of their awesome songs!

map of the problematique
Fear and panic in the air/I want to be free/From desolation and despair/And I feel like everything I saw/Is being swept away/And I refuse to let you go/I can't get it right/Get it right/Since I met you/Loneliness be over/When will this loneliness be over?/Life will flash before my eyes/So scattered and lost/I want to touch the other side/No one thinks they are to blame/Why can't we see/That when we bleed we bleed the same/I can't get it right/Get it Right/Since I met you/Loneliness be over/When will this loneliness be over?/Loneliness be over/When will this loneliness be over?

new born
Link it to the world/Link it to yourself/Stretch it like a birth squeeze/The love for what you hide/The bitterness inside/Is growing like the new born/When you’ve seen, seen/Too much, too young, young/Soulless is everywhere/Hopeless time to roam/The distance to your home/Fades away to nowhere/How much are you worth/You can’t come down to earth/You're swelling up, you’re unstoppable/’cause you’ve seen, seen/Too much, too young, young/Soulless is everywhere/Destroy the spineless/Show me it’s real/Wasting our last chance/To come away/Just break the silence/’Cause I’m drifting away/Away from youvLink it to the world/Link it to yourself/Stretch it like it’s a birth squeeze/And the love for what you hide/And the bitterness inside/Is growing like the new born/When you’ve seen, seen/Too much, too young, young/Soulless is everywhere/Destroy the spinelessvShow me it’s real/Wasting their last chance/To come away

plug in baby
I've exposed your lies, baby/The underneath no big surprise/Now it's time for changing/And cleansing everything/To forget your love/My plug in baby/Crucifies my enemies/When I'm tired of giving/My plug in baby/In unbroken virgin realities/Is tired of living/Don't confuse/Baby you're gonna lose/Your own game/Change me/And replace the envying/To forget your love/My plug in baby/Crucifies my enemies/When I'm tired of giving/My plug in baby/In unbroken virgin realities/And tired of living/And I've seen your loving/Mine is gone/And I've been in trouble

supermassive black hole
Ooh baby, don't you know I suffer/Ooh baby, can't you hear me moan?/You caught me under false pretenses/How long before you let me go/Ooh, you set my soul alight/Ooh, you set my soul alight/Glaciers melting in the dead of night/And the superstar's sucked into the supermassivev/(Ooh, you set my soul alight)/Glaciers melting in the dead of night/And the superstar's sucked into the.../(Ooh, you set my soul...)/Into the supermassive/I thought I was a fool for no one/Ooh baby, I'm a fool for you/You're the queen of the superficial/How long before you tell the truth/Ooh, you set my soul alight/Ooh, you set my soul alight/Glaciers melting in the dead of night/And the superstar's sucked into the supermassive/(Ooh, you set my soul alight)/Glaciers melting in the dead of night/And the superstar's sucked into the.../(Ooh, you set my soul)/Into the supermassive/Supermassive black hole/Supermassive black hole/Supermassive black hole/Supermassive black hole/Glaciers melting in the dead of night/And the superstar's sucked into the supermassive/Glaciers melting in the dead of night/And the superstar's sucked into the supermassive/Glaciers melting in the dead of night/And the superstars sucked into the supermassive/(Ooh, you set my soul alight)/Glaciers melting in the dead of night/And the superstars sucked into the/(Ooh, you set my soul...)/Into the supermassive/Supermassive black hole/Supermassive black hole/Supermassive black hole/Supermassive black hole

Inga kommentarer: