Sidor

oktober 21, 2009

liar

I know that things are broken/And though there's too many words left unsaid/You say you have spoken/Like the coward I am, I hang my head/And you lay careless your head on my chest/And don't even look at me looking my best/And all these things I can't describe/You would rather I didn't try/But please don't cry, you liar/Oh please, don't cry, you liar/They told me love was a fortress/And I had never put it to the test/And all the while I relied on this honesty/Well in love we are but amateurs at best/But please don't cry, you liar/Oh please, don't cry, you liar/Oh please, don't cry, you liar/Oh please, don't cry, you liar/You're leaving for your last kiss/And who in this world could ask me to resist/Your hands cold as they find my neck/All this love that I've found I detest

Inga kommentarer: